Work for Dubarry
Full-Time Retail Assistant.
Dubarry of Ireland is currently looking for a Full-Time Retail Assistant for its Dublin store, based at 35 College Green, Dublin . You will be responsible for showcasing the brand to both new and regular customers. You will support the store manager in the day to day running of the store.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in increasing sales and ensuring efficiency
- Ensuring that standards for presentation and customer service are met and maintained
- Dealing with and responding to customer requests, issues and/or complaints
- Assisting in development and organisation of displays, promotions and events
- Evaluating competition through visiting other retailers; gathering information such as style, quality of service and visual merchandising
- Maintain awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety regulations.
- The employee will be expected to carry out any other duties that are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager.
- As duties and responsibilities change, the job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the employee
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Fashion Retail (2 years minimum)
- Willingness to take responsibility and show initiative
- Experience or interest in Equestrian and Sailing lifestyle
- Fluent English; skilled in oral and written communication (Other languages are bonus)
- Working knowledge of PC operations, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
CV’s should be sent to email@example.com