Work for Dubarry
HR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role involves providing leadership and support to approx. 100 employees at HQ in Ballinasloe, three Sales and Distribution facilities in the UK, USA and Netherlands, and three Retail Outlets in the UK and Ireland.
- Maintain all required employee records, and strive to achieve good employee relations, through the upkeep and enforcement of appropriate guidelines, policies and procedures, providing counsel and advice to employees and management, and taking the lead where conflicts arise.
- Remain up to date with appropriate remuneration levels in the marketplace, and with local national employment laws, to advise management when required.
- Work with management to ensure a comprehensive employee annual review process is carried out.
- Identify training needs as part of that review process, and develop and implement the agreed training plan, through internal or external means.
- Manage all Group recruitment in an efficient cost effective manner, working with local facility management where appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety legal obligations are being met by the Group, and identifying areas which require upgrading
- Keep the quality of the Group’s internal and external communications under regular review, to ensure the highest standards are achieved, and advise and assist management to implement improvements where required.
- Responsible for all facilities related issues throughout the Group, including leases where appropriate.
- Manage the reception, canteen and maintenance personnel in Ballinasloe.
- Prepare annual budgets for the functions under your control, for approval, and ensure subsequent control of expenditure to those budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of grant applications, and the subsequent claims process where successful.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please email our CV to firstname.lastname@example.org